Friday, May 30, 2014

Who has time to blog?

Here is what I've been spending my spare time doing.  




So far I've sorted through nearly 3 full boxes and have this one and half another one that are going out to the following people:

Baseball Dad
Once a Cub
Captain Canuck
Caitlyn
Cynical Buddha
Angels in Order
$30 a Week
Capt Kirk
Brady Umfleet
DGAO
Bob Walk the Plank
Night Owl
Nachos Grande
Need More Cardboard
Mark Hoyle
AdamE
Junior Junkie
Cards on Cards
Tony L
Bigbern28
Hiflew
Mark Aubrey
Chuck Bertz
Ryan G


Most of these people asked for cards when I posted the contents of the four 5000 count boxes I bought from my friend.  A couple of them didn't ask for anything, but I'm digging for them anyway.  I still have one whole box to go through, but I'm guessing I'll end up with somewhere around 8000-10,000 cards to send out.  That's going to take a bit of $$ so I'll send them out a couple at a time.  I'll let you know when I've finished sorting.  I have a job interview on the horizon so my blogging/card time is limited right now. 

Have a great weekend.   

8 comments:

  1. Brian,
    Good luck with the job interview.
    Good to see you haven't been totally buried by this sorting task. Kind of wish I lived closer so I could help out. Digging through boxes can be pretty fun, even though it can be a huge chore when stuck with more boxes than you know what to do with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you pull hundreds of Griffeys and need some shipping cash, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the interview, Brian, and let me know if you need shipping money to ship to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto these other guys. No problem paying for shipping

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the job interview! I suggest dressing in a tuxedo like in the movie Step Brothers. Class!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best of luck with the interview. Hope it leads somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two things:

    1. Best of luck with the interview, have my fingers crossed for you.

    2. I appreciate the "pulling" of cards for me. Let me know if the stack is huge and you need $$ for postage.

    I lied

    3. We'll be here when you're back to posting again

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would be more than happy to pay for the shipping. Also good luck with the interview, a new job is exciting, hope you get it.

    ReplyDelete